Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sea [s/eh/y/ah] 'n dada

“Babies has the ability to ease your pain and hardship during work hours.  When you see them smile it’s like you’ve been touch by an angel.”
                                                                                       -MaLdito-
 
 
         I really hate babies and kids before.  I used to hide myself from them.  I get irritated whenever I see one.  Come’n kids and babies are very annoying all they do is cry and ask for an attention.  I really hate those scenarios.  I didn’t even think that I would be a father, I don’t wanna be a father!
 
         Now, things has change.  I don’t know what has got into me why I suddenly like babies. God, maybe because I’m 21 years old ang growing older? Hey I wanna see little faces of me hehehe.  Not to mention whos going to be my wife.  Will I have a wife?  Only time would tell, since I’ve been a victim of love for so many times. emo? (emoral)
 
         Last Friday I visited my long lost friend, I think it been 6 months already, in her house.  Although I know that she has a baby already, named Seane Gwyneth, but I never though that I would be very happy to see her.  It’s kinda lukso ng dugo thing? haha bisag dili jud related hehehe.  Well Em2x my friend use to tell me that I would be the dada of her baby, I never mind at all besides its just a name.  
         What could I say? The first time I saw sea’s [s/eh/y/ah] face wow! wow lng hehe.  I just wish that were blood or paper related hahaha.  Well at least her mom is my friend so I could pretend to be his dada hehehe.  I just promised to myself that I’ll take good care of my baby sea. haizt.

1 comment:

  1. got you! finally, i saw your blog. this is a very nice entry...looking forward for your next thoughts and fragments in time.

    -cindy v.

    ReplyDelete