Sunday, January 11, 2009

Funny moments -- call center life

Just wanna share some unforgettable moments working as a call center agent. I know some of them will not be so funny since not all can relate hehehe saonz.
agent: opening spiel... my name is GIOZE! 
cust: What?! what was your name again? 
agent: its GIOZE ma'am! 
cust: Can you spell it out?\ 
agent: sure! no problem! g - for george, i - for india, 0 - for oscar... actually ma'am my name is Bryan!
just a little background cust should see a red circle or a red ball on her desktop. 
agent: okay sir! in order for us to activate your program is we need to open the main console! 
cust: okay but how do i do that? 
agent: thats simple all you need to do is double left click on its icon. the RED BULL icon 
cust: well i've been using your product for so many years but I never thought that its icon is a RED BULL!
cust: i want to download your program. how do i do that? agent: well all you need to do is CLINK! 
cust; what? 
agent: click the link ma'am
cust: okay my serial number is AVEF-xxxxxxxx 
agent: thank you for that information ma'am. let verify that one is it A- for victory?
cust: oh my god! my computer just turned blue (BSOD) 
agent: oh! don't worry sir! its just a little stress 
cust: oh really?  
agent: yes! all you need to do is turn off your computer and wait for about 24 hours! 
cust: okay! sure I will give my computer a rest! thank you so much for your help! 
agent: your welcome! closing spiel
cust is talking how cold their temperature is 
cust: its good for you, your in the philippines, in my place its actually -5 degrees Celsius  
agent: NOH?! i mean really!
agent is assisting cust on how to delete an entry to the registry 
agent: okay ma'am I need you to find that specific entry 
cust: well can you read it to me so that I will not go back and fort to my emaiL? 
agent: sure! its my pleasure to serve you!
the entry was
HKCU\..\Run: [Philips Intelligent Agent] "C:\Program Files\Philips Intelligent Agent\Philips Intelligent Agent.exe" /SILENT 
and the agent starts
agent: okay ma'am its H-for hotel k-for kilo c-for charlie... and so on! it lasted for 30 minutes
agent is about to close the call 
agent: okay sir before I let you go may i gave you your ticket number? 
cust: sure go ahead 
agent: okay so its www..... 
cust: oh! i tot its a number!
cust is trying to build rapport 
cust: you know what? i'm so happy that you're here to help me! i was very frustrated. but you are my angel my hero! I can still remember when I first saw my husband! He was like superman! how bout you? have you been inlove? 
agent: ahuh! 
cust: very interesting...
cust is very irate and never let the agent to talk 
cust: your program s*cks! f*ck! (and all the bad words he needs to say) cust: may i know where are you located? (shouting) 
agent: I'm from I-R-A-N sir! so can i talk now? 
cust: oh yes! sorry go ahead sir! your the boss!
cust: your program! messed up my computer! after I install it I can't access to multiply! 
agent: are you connected to you internet sir? 
cust: am no?! do I have to be connected to the internet?
that's all! i'll try to collate more funny moments and post it on my blog!

1 comment: